Reserve Online Today! Storage Rentals in Toronto
Booking with Speedy Self Storage is easy! To reserve your storage rental in Toronto for business or personal use, browse this page and select your preferred unit type and size. You will also see a detailed description of the unit and a breakdown of the rental payment. Please note that you must enter the desired date of the start of your rental period. Select units have a limited availability, so be sure to book as soon as possible! To get more information about a specific unit or ask a question about our other storage services, please give our team a call. We are always happy to provide assistance and look forward to working with you!
Before You Put Your Items in Storage
Whether you're downsizing your home, renovating your office or just need somewhere safe to keep your prized coin collection, Speedy Self Storage has a storage unit right for you. But before you fill up your storage rental in Toronto, we invite you to read some helpful tips on how to prepare for putting your items into storage.
- To save your precious spare time (as well as your back), consider hiring movers
- Pack non-essential items first
- Make sure every box is labeled with a general name of its contents – keep a more detailed list with you
- Do not completely fill your boxes – this makes them much harder to move and more difficult to find something if need be
- Wrap breakable items individually in packing material
- Empty and clean your appliances and keep their doors and/or drawers slightly ajar
- Remove the batteries from electronic devices
- Disassemble anything that you can
- Put protective covers on mattresses and sofas
- Store clothing in wardrobe boxes, not plastic bags
We keep our facility clean and secure to protect and preserve your possessions. We make sure they remain in the same condition that they arrived in.
Putting Your Items into Storage
When the time comes to unload your boxes, containers and furniture into your storage unit, we highly recommend using a dolly or hand truck. We also remind you to:
- Stack similar-sized boxes on top of each other
- Shift sofas up on one end so they take up less space
- Put boxes under and on top of tables and chairs
- Keep a walkway to the back of the unit clear
- Leave room around the perimeter of the unit for airflow
Please let us know about any questions or concerns you may have at any time during the rental process.